If you’ve ever had a fitting with Malcolm, you know that he emphasizes well-fitting underwear as a fashion fundamental and the most essential accessory to that KLuK CGDT outfit. This is why we have decided to put a list together of his most important tips:
Malcolm Kluk is a self-proclaimed Soldier for Underwear Care, here is some advice from him
– Underwear is as important to the look of a designer garment as the fabric you choose.
– There is no point spending money on the outside when the inside that sits on your body is not perfect.
– Bras – should be plain not lacy., you should always have your cup size professionally measured ( most women wear the incorrect size). the back – Strap should always sit below the bottom of the cup to avoid the dreaded back fat.
– Brooks – should be seamless and sit as high in the narrowest part of your waist and cover the bum to avoid visible panty lines.
– The shorts aren’t always necessary but they do elongate the smoothness of a dress.
– It is also nice to wear an all in one to avoid visible lines and muffin top.
– When wearing light colour clothing underwear should be skin colour or darker (never wear white undies under white clothes)
And Finally, A secret trick is to wear foundation clothes one size too small – it really does work and remember beauty knows no pain!